Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day 10: 4/11

Hey guys! So sorry for not posting yesterday, my bad for forgetting. Anyways, here's a quote from City of Ashes that I absolutely love. Excuse the, erm, slight inappropriateness:

"Maybe she's not wrong." Isabelle looked at him thoughtfully. "Did you seriously jump thirty feet out of a Malachi Configuration? Did he Alec?"
"He did," Alec confirmed. "I've never seen anything like it."
"I've never seen anything like this." Jace lifted a ten-inch dagger from the floor. One of Isabelle's pink brassieres was speared on the wickedly sharp tip. Isabelle snatched it off, scowling.

As you can tell, I sure love Isabelle. Or all the Lightwoods in the TMI series... well not all of them. Anyways, I promise that next time I won't forget to post!

Love always,
The Red Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment