Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day 3: 4/4

Hi everyone! Sorry that we haven't been blogging for a while, but we have all been so consumed with finishing up high school, working, and applying to colleges. :P
Anyways, I will be your new White Queen and I'm quite happy to take my predecessor's place! I still need to read CoFA, but I just finished the City of Glass and really enjoyed it! So, I was hoping to share my favorite part from it!
   I love how Cassandra Clare connects the Infernal Devices and Mortal Instruments series because I really enjoy the fact that Jace is a Herondale!!!!!!!! Will is one of my favorites in the Infernal Devices fyi! I selected this part because we get to know more about Jace's family and I feel like there is still more to know about him.
   
 "Jace," Amatis said. "Luke told me that you're Stephen's- that Stephen Herondale was your father. He told me everything that happened."..."You know I was married to Stephen before your mother was," Amatis went on, her voice tight, as if the words hurt to say. Jace stared at her-was this about his mother? Did she resent him for bringing up bad memories of a woman who'd died before he was born? "Of all the people alive today, I probably knew your father the best" 


Anyways, I thought I would just share some family information about Jace in case all of you forgot! >.<

Love always,
     Your White Queen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment