Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 4: 4/5

Helloooo everyone!
Queen of Hearts here, at your service. I wanted to post something from the very first time we are introduced to Jace in City of Bones... Here's the club scene where Izzy has lured a demon off the dance floor and into a more, ah, secluded area to basically whip him senseless with Jace and Alec.

"That's enough, Jace," said the girl.
"Isabelle's right," agreed the taller boy.
Jace raised his head and smiled. There was something fierce about the gesture that reminded Clary of documentaries she'd watched about lions on the Discovery Channel, the way the big cats would raise their heads and sniff the air for prey. "Isabelle and Alec think I talk too much," he said, confidently. "Do you think I talk too much?"

Jace is my all time favorite male lead <3 I like his character more than Will's and definitely more than Jem's (sorry Jem), but I'm sure the other Queens will disagree with me ;)

Till next time!
xxxx
The Queen of Hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment